Ask our members what they like most about ACI--and while you'll find lots of answers--overwhelmingly, it's the people that make up this wonderful community and that really make this a special place.
Whether you are a new member or renewing your membership, you can use these membership applications:
For new memberships or renewals, you may set up automatic recurring payments here.
Family and Single membership benefitsinclude:
- Two tickets for High Holiday services.
- Children 23 years old and younger are free
- Tot Shabbat twice-monthly program (infant through age 4)
- Junior Congregation twice-monthly program (ages 4-8)
- Lunch and Learn study sessions
- Admission to Hebrew School (MASKIT) for children age 5-13 (call for fees)
- Admission to Bar/Bat Mitzvah track with tutoring (call for fees)
- Year-round Shabbat and Festival services
- Hebrew language classes
- Conversion classes
- Ba'alat Mitzvah classes
- Adult Jewish Learning classes
- Discounts on our many programs and activities for all ages
- Discounts on ACI Town Hall engagements (concerts, interviews, shows, events)
- Free subscription to ACI Bulletin (monthly newsletter) and The Friday Flyer (weekly e-blast)
- Members can purchase additional High Holy Days tickets at a price of $200 Member guest, $250 Non-member, $50 Student tickets.
Fees for one year are $550 for Single membership and $1100 for Family membership. Two free High Holy Day tickets are included with either membership. Additional High Holy Day tickets are $200/adult. You are welcome to pay dues full now, or over the course of the year in monthly or quarterly installments.
ACI has many associate members all around the United States, these longtime friends of the synagogue have ventured away from New York. Associate members get a subscription to the Bulletin (our monthly newsletter) and are valuable contributors to the synagogue. Associate membership is $100/year per member.
Whether you are a new member or renewing your membership, you can download the membership form (PDF) and print it out. Application forms can be mailed, along with a check made payable to Astoria Center of Israel, to:
Astoria Center of Israel
27-35 Crescent Street
Astoria, NY 11102
If you have any questions about membership or would like to talk to an ACI member, contact the office at: 718-278-2680 ot just come by one of our services to meet us.